Thursday, September 22, 2016

Letter to Elizabeth



Dear Elizabeth, 



I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well in your situation. I can't imagine that it is difficult situation. if I were you, I would be very upset and angry. Therefore, I see why you are very furious.  I think that the reason why people did not help you was time of  your case, it played important role to making people didn't intervene to help you. Also, it was so early (daybreak), and people could have been afraid or scared. In other words, they could have been harmful and dangerous situation, so people may have tried to be facing indifferent to not get involved or to get in a big trouble. I think you have to overcome that your furious and sad and don't think anymore. I am looking forward to seeing you in the best conditions. 


kind regards,

Abdulelah  


No comments:

Post a Comment