Wednesday, September 7, 2016

                        Time Capsule

                  In the time capsule, I would put pictures and my memory notes. The memory notes would have all the notes I have written and drawn from when I was a child. I bet in the future it would be so amazing to see all the things I used to write and draw when I was young. Also, I would put all the notes and cards that my siblings and parents wrote and sent to me over the years. My painting book would also go into the time capsule. For pictures, first I would put pictures of myself, the good ones from when I was young up to now. This is important for me as the pictures would show how much I have grown and all the way I have come. Also in the time capsule, I would put pictures of my family. The pictures of my family would have so much meaning in the future as they represent the people who have always been there for me over the years. Some of the pictures in which I am with my friends would also go into the time capsule. These ones specifically would remind me in the future of all the things we used to do together with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment