Thursday, September 22, 2016

Letter to Elizabeth

    I am so sorry to hear that Elizabeth. I wish you had't had that horrible experience. I can't even imagin how scary it was.

    I totally understand your anger. You migh've come close to death because people didn't help you for several hours! However, it might not have been easy to decide to help you. You were tied up at that time in the daybreak, and it migh look scary enough for other people. If people have seen you, they might've felt scared because they migh get hurt from a robber who made you tied up. It requiers
great courage to help other person who is in danger.

    I'm not telling you their action was proper. They should have helped you as soon as they saw you. What I'm saying is I'd like you to try to understand that people who didn't help you. And if you realize that passing by a person who is in danger or trouble would be dangerous, please don't ignore a person who is in danger when you see this kind of situation. I hope you not to be one of bystanders like them. I'm sorry again and I hope you feel getting better as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Sangah

No comments:

Post a Comment