Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Reflect on my second presentation

            Honestly, I am not good in evaluating myself or my presentations. I have been improved in my English by ELS center. In ELS I developed my English's skills such as writing, reading, listening and speaking.  According to my second presentation, my fluency in speaking has been improved by opportunities in classes. To  be honest, the problem that I have is confusion. Sometimes I become confused with choosing suitable words in either writing or speaking. Some words are to pronounce them well. In my opinion, I do not have a problem with linking main points. Grammar is good, but there are some simple mistakes  that I made and I corrected them within seconds. In this place of grammar, I have to prepare my presentation many times ahead of the class to not fall in simple mistakes. There are no long pauses, but there are little small pauses. Finally, I learned many things in ELS Chicago. Now I can say I have been educated well.

No comments:

Post a Comment