Sunday, May 1, 2016

The Experiences of The Kangaroo rats and Rattlesnakes


                                 In the experiment, I would make one of the protection circles and it will be a little big. I would put one kangaroo rat in that circle to see his reaction. As we know, kangaroo rats are very flexible and very fast. Furthermore, they have a strong reaction and a high sense of hearing voices which make their motions fast moving. I would bring one of the rattlesnakes and I would put it behind that circle which the kangaroo rat inside it. As we know, rattlesnakes have a strong bite and sound, and they can put most kinds of animals in danger even humans. In the next step, I would  bring one of the wheels that is part of kangaroo rats life and I would put it inside the circle. At that time, the experience is ready  and we will know in which way the kangaroo rat would take it to avoid the bite from the rattlesnake and how its behavior reaction would be in this situation. In this situation, the rattlesnake would attack the kangaroo rat and would try to bite him. The kangaroo rat would avoid the rattlesnake bite as much as it could. Finally, I would know the reaction of the kangaroo rat if it's going to use its wheel or jumping backward.



No comments:

Post a Comment