Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My evaluation about the presentation and English in general


  •                   When the presentation is coming, I always prepare myself for it, because I think that presentation is the biggest test for international students for learning the English language. First of all, When I came to the ELS Chicago, my goal was about improving my grammar and pronunciation as much as I could. I was trying to do that and I did my best, because of this  reason, I,m at level 12 right now. I tried to reach my goals as much as I could. However, in the second presentation which was my topic about strangers people. I became a little bit confused. But I got rid of it very fast. I think that I did well in the organization and fluency. On the other hand, there were some simple mistakes that I made in grammar, especially verb tenses. But I,m working on it right now and I,m trying to fix that. I do not blame myself a lot because simply I learn a language that totally different from my native language. It is not easy to learn a language that you just have been practicing it for a short time. That's why I never give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment