Sunday, May 1, 2016

Kangaroo rates and Rattlesnake

                            In the experiment, I would bring two boxes that made of glass. Each one of them has different things such as food, big rocks, and wheel for entertainment. One of the boxes has the feature of sound isolated. The other has the feature of invisibility from inside. In other words, the animal can not see the surrounding area. In this experiment, I need three kangaroo rats in order to do the experiment. I would name the boxes to clarify the experiment. The first one is A box, this one has the feature of sound isolated and has big rocks. The other one is B box which has the invisible feature and has the wheel. Both of these boxes have food. Then, I would begin the experiment with the A box  putting inside it two kangaroo rats. Because the A box has the feature of sound isolated, I would bring small glass box that has a rattlesnake. Then, I would put the small box which has the snake in front of the A box and I would observe the reactions of the two kangaroo rats. I put two kangaroo rats inside the A box which has big rocks to see their reactions, Are they going to help each other in jumping the big rocks or not. And are they going to jump backward together or not?. In second the part of the experiment, I would put one kangaroo rat in the B box. Because the B box has the feature of the invisibility, I would input a speaker inside the box. Then, I would start the  playing a sound of  a rattlesnake. Next, I would see the reaction of the kangaroo rate, is it going to use the wheel to fight its fear or jumping backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment