Thursday, April 7, 2016

Dear  Elizabeth:

I am very honor to reply your questions and help you to get out of the trouble.Furthermore,after I read your letter,I notice that the incident happened in the middle of the night.So,I hope you can understand that why bystanders make you feel callous because there is not safe to aid other people in that time.

There are some recommendation you can follow.First,you can install the monitor in every corner of the store.Second,you can also install a cage outside the checkout counter.Third,contact to police and ask them if they can patrol around your store in the midnight.

I am so sorry about the situation you had before.I wish you feel better right now.If you still have any question would like to inquire,please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment