Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dear Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

  I am glad you take the time to write this letter for me and to explain to me the horrible situation you lived. I know that you most be furious and injured mentally and physically because of course you just being robbed and it was not even your time to work. Therefore, I am aware of your preoccupation and I am really sorry for you. I am hoping you will not live this type of emotional feeling and emergency again.
   The callousness of the bystanders was reflected because they thought your tragedy was not an emergency and because of other two reason, because people follow the crowd, that means that people in the area did not do anything to help you creating a deterioration in the instant action and because they were afraid of being tricked or maybe hurted as well.
    I can assure you that you will feel a little more safe now with our new security camera system that I will turned on twenty four hours, every day of the week. I am really looking forward you will feel comfortable with this new strategy that we are creating not only for you but also for each neighbor too.



No comments:

Post a Comment