Monday, April 4, 2016

My Reasons for The Reluctance

                      My Reasons for The Reluctance

   When I'm reluctant facing the stranger's asking, the main reason is I don't feel competent or qualified to help. If a person ask me the question which I don't know, I can't help him. And if I know the answer, I will help them. 
   
   However, most of time I won't give up my thing to try to find the way to help that person. Like if a stranger asks me the direction which I don't know, I just say sorry, rather than calling to my friends or family to ask for help. Maybe this is kind of self-absorbed, or I just sometimes uninterested in the lives of others. 
   
   But there still have some situations that I will try my best to help strangers. Like the strangers are children, elder, or disability person. I mean, I can't refuse their help who really need help.
    
   And there also have one thing I need to discuss alone, that is about money. When people ask me the money, most of time I won't give them, because I think I shouldn't encourage this behavior, if they get money from others ,they may used to asking money. I will donate my money to people who really need this. who really face emergencies and will appreciate this money.

No comments:

Post a Comment