Monday, April 4, 2016

What keeps me from giving public aid?

People fear being taken advantage of by others is my main reason as to why in some cases I would not help people in "need".

There have been situations in which people trying to be kind get hurt by those who are asking for help because they are not satisfied with what they are getting from others. 

It has happened to me before so that is why I am always reluctant to give help to others because I am not sure how they are going to react.

Before I give public aid to someone I have to study them first because appearance for me tells a story so I always read them and them if I feel comfortable enough I do help them and If I do not I try being as polite as I can and excuse myself and walk away really fast just in case of something happening because of my denial. 

An specific case where I always give public aid is when there is a mother or father asking for money with their kids, It touches my heart so I always help but not by giving them money I just give them food because even though they have their kids right beside them I do not really know them and I do not know how is that money going to be spent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment