Thursday, April 7, 2016

Dear Elizabeth.

Dear Elizabeth:


I feel bad about what happened to you, and thank God you are okay now. I know that you are angry, and I can not blame you  because that was a difficult situation. Although this case passed without hurt, you did a mistake when you decided to work at midnight till 6 in the morning. Darkness is appreciated by criminals to practice their bad activities such as stealing and murdering. Also, I believe that the justice will give your right. In addition. I have faith on police officers and investigators that they will catch the criminals sooner or later. I know most people did not help you as you mentioned. Some people might think your problem non of their business. Moreover, they did not want to bear the responsibility when no one stopped to help you. In addition, some people were scared when they saw you, and thought you would involve them in a problem. I'm glad to share your problem with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment